Friday 15 October 2010

Playing catch-up...

Ok, firstly the promised sneak peek of the photos I took of Imelda May and her band when they played the Gloucester Guildhall. The results of these can be seen in her new album 'Mayhem' on the insert....
As I said before it was an amazing gig and I got some amazing shots from the side of the stage. I think these really show just how much fun all the band have when they play.



A few weeks ago I collaborated with photographer Sarah Powell and makeup artists Kerry Baines and Hayley May Watkiss on a candy themed shoot. We did a couple of looks on each of the models, shooting some sugary bright colours on some and then some edgier fashion styled shots.


Next up, a shot for vocalist Rosie Storr's CD cover...

MUA: Cher Simmons


Back in August I shot Adrian and Becky's wedding at the Mount Hotel in Wolverhampton with Samatha Knight Photography.


Finally, just for fun, here's some shots of me and fellow photographer Emma Tullet mucking about in the studio!



ALL IMAGES COPYRIGHT CHERRY BOMB ROCK PHOTOGRAPHY/LISA WILLIAMS 2010